Content Editor (102653SW) Gloucestershire, England
|GBP23000 - GBP27000 per annum
This role is in office 5 days a week and will require you to be within a commutable distance
My client are currently looking for an Content Editor to join their growing marketing team.
The content editor is within a growing specialist industry, joining the marketing team, close collaboration with the wider company is essential for a Content Editor.
- Writing content for weekly and monthly articles
- Both web and hard press writing
- Being able to draw information out of people
- Researching content for the business needs
- Maintain the companies tone of voice
The key requirements:
- Previous experience with copywriting
- Journalism background (desirable)
- Article and blog writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- SEO writing experience (desirable)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Share scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Retail discounts
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Sam Wilkins directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk