Electrical Automation Technician (20512/534) Bridgend, Wales
|GBP39000 - GBP39000 per annum + £2000 joining fee and excellent benefits
Electrical Automation Technician – DAYS
£39,000 plus £2000 joining fee and excellent benefits
This company is a well-known manufacturer in the local area that are looking to bring on enthusiastic, innovative and motivated people to join their growing business. They are a leading employer in the South Wales area and offer excellent internal training programmes and have an extremely low staff turnover.
- A starting salary of £39,000
- £2000 signing on fee
- Mon - Fri - DAYS only
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive Pension - company will match up to 10%
- Excellent training / development opportunities - PLC programming, project management
- Cashback Health Care Scheme
- Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance, repair, modification and installation of electrical equipment.
- To be able to evaluate and modify group and company standard electrical and process drawings and implement improvements on electrical, mechanical and process issues
- To be able to work and program on group and company standard operator interfaces including construction of dynamic pictures preferably using WinCC
- To be able to fault find and design programs using Siemens programming equipment on both S5, S7 and TIA
- To be able to understand Servo systems and positioning systems as well as demonstrate know how and basic programming of various Servo Systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HNC, HND in Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years previous experience in Electrical maintenance engineering
- Siemens PLC knowledge up to TIA (Siemens TIA, S7 and S5 PLC)
- SCADA Packages and instrumental control
- Knowledge of Servo Drives including Lenze & Siemens
- ABB, Danfoss and Siemens Inverters
- Safety systems and equipment including Pilz and Siemens.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.