Graduate Electronics Engineer (20208/511) Swansea, Wales
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP25000 per annum|
Graduate Electronics Engineer
South West Wales
£25,000 plus further benefits
An award-winning electronics manufacturer in South Wales is currently looking to strengthen its research and development department with the key acquisition of a Graduate Electronics Engineer.
With investment secured for the next 5 years, this company is in a leading position to capitalise on the market growth. The business has a healthy order book and exciting development plans making it an excellent time to join the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
Assist in the design process of medical devices carried out by the New Product Development (NPD) team. The Graduate Electronics Engineer will carry out support activities for the electrical and mechanical design teams as well as conduct verification and validation as and when required.
• To build prototype electronic/mechanical assemblies using basic or preliminary documentation.
• To conduct in-house compliance testing as and when required.
• To conduct verification & validation testing as and when required.
• To be responsible for the organisation of the laboratory area and maintain a limited stock of commonly used components.
• Produce Progress Reports on current projects to the appropriate engineering discipline lead.
• Provide support for new products, assemblies or engineering changes to the manufacturing engineering department.
• Adhere to quality procedures and provide input into process development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline
• Experience with various aspects of Engineering - analogue, digital & power, using both through hole and SMT technology.
• Experience with Verification and Validation testing and basic documentation.
• A starting salary of £25,000
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Hybrid working – potential to work 2 days from home a week
• Pension Scheme
• Healthcare cash plan
• Sick Pay
• Life Assurance
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk