Mechanical Design Engineer (21615/610) Newport, Wales
|GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 + further benefits
A leading manufacturer of complex mechanical components is looking to add to its progressive engineering design team. Providing to an international supplier base, this company has an enviable reputation as a market leader in their field across the globe. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with in one of South Wales’ most stable businesses.
Whats on offer?
- Up to £30,000
- Early finish on Fridays
- Training opportunities via weekly workshops and management
- Contributory private pension
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Christmas saving scheme.
- Free parking on site
- Excellent prospects to develop with the business.
- Mechanical product design - designing mechanical components using Solidworks.
- 3D CAD modelling
- BOM and mechanical drawing generation compliant with specification
- Design FMEA
- New product introduction
What you need?
- Qualified to Degree, HND/HNC or equivalenting Mechanical Engineering, preferably with an understanding of 3D CAD.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/engineering discipline
- 3D CAD/Solidworks
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a design role
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.