Electronics Assembly Technician (ST22080) Wokingham, England
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronics Assembly Technician to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Electronics Assembly Technician role offers career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Production Manager.
• Production of wiring looms using both soldered and crimped connectors.
• Light mechanical assembly.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven capability of working with drawings, schematics and parts-lists.
• Assembling soldered and crimped connectors.
• Assembly to IPC-A-610 class 2.
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £30,000
- Private healthcare, a share incentive plan, 25 days annual leave
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electronics Assembly Technician role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.