Test and Development Engineer (ST23015 / 612) Andover, England
|GBP33000 - GBP50000 per annum
Test and Development Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test and Development Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as a Test and Development Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Test and Development Engineer, you will support the Engineering Power department in the development, and manufacture of High-Power Electronics (PE) components and assemblies, including tooling, fixtures, and test equipment.
- Perform, assess and report early-stage process development with hands-on build and testing of prototypes
- To develop, manage and maintain product test and verification functions, including external testing, specification of equipment, measurement analysis and reporting.
- To apply and maintain in-house and external quality systems used in our engineering processes and practices for the manufacturing and verification of products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to HND level or equivalent, through relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of CAD modelling and creating detail drawings (Solidworks preferred).
- Ability to analyse build and verification test requirements and apply appropriate practical methods to meet specification criteria
- Good working experience of Engineering manufacturing and verification processes and their selection to meet specified requirements
- Knowledge of quality standards ISO9001, IATF16949, and test standards under RTCA / MIL
ST23015 / 612
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org