QMS & HSE Technician (ST23015 / 612) Andover, England
|GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
QMS & HSE Technician
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a QMS & HSE Technician to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as QMS & HSE Technician the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
The goal of the QMS & HSE Technician is to ensure the company framework is maintained and adhered to in order to remain compliant and to become “every day ready” for an inspection. You will support the development and maintenance of the Business Management System as well as providing support for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Health & Safety system; ensuring the two run concurrently and is in line with ISO 45001.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the accreditations strategic to CIL. Primarily, the AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 (Medical Devices) and accreditations for the Company and such other schemes or programs which arise through Customer or market needs of the business such as IATF 14969.
- Assisting in the development of a Continuous Improvement culture throughout the Business.
- Supporting the introduction of Customer lead Quality Initiatives such as Total Preventative Maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a quality/inspection position within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a Health and Safety role, preferably within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving and investigation tools such as 8D, CAPA, 5-Whys.
- Demonstrable experience in quality systems auditing.
ST23015 / 612
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org