Prototype Engineer (ST23015 / 612) Andover, England
|GBP33000 - GBP45000 per annum
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Prototype Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as Prototype Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Prototype Engineer, you will support the Power Electronics (PE) Engineering department in the development, and manufacture of Power Electronics (PE) components and assemblies, including tooling, fixtures, and test equipment
- To perform, assess and report early-stage process development utilising our in-house manufacturing equipment
- To optimise manufacturing methods with hands-on build and testing of prototypes
- To support and maintain product test and verification, including measurement analysis and reporting.
- To apply and maintain quality systems used in our engineering processes and practices for the manufacturing of products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent, through relevant experience, as a minimum in mechanical, electrical or production engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of CAD and understanding detail drawings and schematics
- Ability to analyse build and test requirements and apply appropriate practical methods to meet specification criteria
- Experience of planning and prioritising personal workload
- Capable of supporting concept developments using ‘Design of Experiment’ practice.
ST23015 / 612
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org