Grounds Maintenance Operative (RL12722) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP19376 - GBP19376 per annum|
An established and successful grounds maintenance business is recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative to work on a full-time permanent contract in the Driffield, East Yorkshire area. Standard Working Hours with an immediate start available: Monday to Friday, 39hours per week. Due to the locations of the work a driving license is required. The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of garden maintenance work including grass cutting, litter picking, cutting back shrubs/bushes, weeding beds, the general upkeep and maintenance of the customer's ground. The role involves working in a team on a mobile round, ensuring that work is undertaken on time whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship. The candidate must be able to work efficiently, and effectively follow Health, Safety and Welfare Policies and Procedures to ensure safe working conditions at all times for themselves and others around them
As the Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for;
- Delivering a high quality of workmanship coving all aspects of Grounds Maintenance on sites (Grass Cutting, Hedge Cutting, Weed Control, Pruning, Litter collection, etc).
- Experience & ability to operate horticultural machinery, i.e strimmers, mowers, hedge cutters
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating immediately.
- Carry out all works following business Health, Safety & Environmental policies & procedures; as well as contract-specific plans, Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, and Method Statements.
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for checking their work
- Be Hardworking, Reliable, and Punctual.
To be considered for the Grounds Maintenance Operative role you will;
- Previous Grounds Maintenance Experience
- PA1 / PA6 qualifications
- Candidates must have a full driving license with the ability to tow a trailer
- PA2 advantageous
- Experience of operating tractors advantageous
- Due to the locations of the work a current DBS check is required
The hours are Monday – Friday, 39 hours per week
Salary: £19,376.40 per annum
21 days holiday per annum + bank holidays, Pension scheme included
Permanent position, 3-month trial period
If you have experience and are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 500643