Chef De Partie (RL12422) Whitby, England
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP20000 per annum|
Recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the team at an award-winning Restaurant in the heart of Whitby, this is a full-time role offering competitive rates of pay with a share of the tips, salary progression and the possibility of working within the group. The successful applicant will be experienced working with fresh, local and seasonal food and be comfortable working in a busy fast paced kitchen from a Gastro Pub/Restaurant where Rosette experience would be beneficial but not essential.
The Company – This is a privately-owned Restaurant working to 1 AA Rosette currently in the heart of Whitby, part of a small group of venues in the North Yorkshire area. This venue prides itself on offering a wide range of freshly prepared seasonally thought out dishes, alongside a fine selection of drinks and wines served from the bar. Whitby is a seasonal tourist hot spot so there is a high footfall of customers across both lunch and dinner service.
The Chef De Partie Role:
- Will have responsibility to run a section
- Working from scratch with all fresh produce
- To assist in all aspects of food preparation, ensuring all produce that leaves the kitchen is to brand standard
Requirements of the Chef de Partie
- Previous experience of working with fresh produce
- Previous experience of running a section
- Good all-round knowledge of Kitchen functions as role will cover multiple sections
- An ability to cope under pressure in a calm and efficient manner whilst meeting required deadlines
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- A flexible willingness to work unsociable hours including evenings, weekend and bank holidays are required
Benefits – The role of Chef de Partie is offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 per year (depending on experience) you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days and up to 48 hours per week, the shift patterns may vary and would include split & straight shifts and would include all day parts such as lunch & dinner, access to your own transport would be beneficial and there is adequate free parking just a short walk from the venue although if you live in Whitby you will be able to access this venue on foot. In the role you will receive a share of the tips from the venue, have access to meals while you are working & be able to take advantage of discounts at the other venues in the area on both food and accommodation from within the group.
For further details of the Chef de Partie role please contact Sam Manning at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to email@example.com