Lab Technician (RL13106) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP19000 per annum + Depending on experience|
We are recruiting for a Lab Technician for our client based in the Scarborough area on a permanent basis, with an immediate start available. This position is full-time hours working 5 days a week Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, 35.7 hrs. per week, offering a salary from £17,000 to£19,000pa.
Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Responsibilities for the Lab Technician
The Lab Technician plays an important role within the company as they produce the final product to be supplied to the market. Readings, observations, and the following of approved procedures play an important role in the company's quality output. Work often involves independent working although supervision may be direct. Accuracy is essential.
A Methodical approach to work is essential in this role. You will be required to follow directions accurately and keep paper and digital records.
- Manual assembly of devices in a cleanroom environment.
- The use of correct PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Completing manufacturing records in accordance with internal procedures
- Be well versed in the Quality management system as applicable to the role
- Follow quality procedures accurately
- Follow instructions provided by the supervisor and/or senior staff
- Support distribution technicians as required
- Housekeeping duties associated with the role
- Other functions in support of manufacturing, quality, and distribution as reasonably requested by the line manager.
Requirements of the Lab Technician
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Oﬃce or GSuite preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately
- Methodical Work practice
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good manual dexterity and ability to assist product distribution by stacking boxes and moving bulk-packed products and raw materials around the production and distribution environment
- Minimum of Math’s, English, and Science GCSE's grade C or above (or equivalent). “A” level (or equivalent), preferably in a science subject.
- Permanent Full-time opportunity
- Personal Development Career
- On-site parking
If you are interested in the position please contact Sam at Castle on 01723 500643 or email your CV to email@example.com