MEP Commissioning Engineer (MEP Com. ENG.) Lancashire, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP43000 per annum + Generous Benefits Package|
Our Client are a design and build contractor specialising in delivering turnkey projects throughout the UK water industry. Operating on a turnover of £300Million, they are currently recruiting for MEP Commissioning Engineers to join their team.
Working alongside one of their key clients, United Utilities, the MEP Commissioning Engineer will be expected to provide a site based mechanical, electrical and process commissioning service on both clean and waste water treatment plants, pumping stations, M&E Refurbishment projects and their chemical dosing systems.
Duties will include:
· Ability to understand the risks of commissioning on live processes;
· Liaising with both client and subcontractor to ensure delivery of projects to a quality standard;
· Development of risk assessments on all stages to ensure safe integration of mechanical and electrical components;
· Develop commissioning plans and method statements;
· Working knowledge and experience of M&E process plant fault spotting and ability to provide solutions;
· Previous Commissioning experience within the UK water industry; United Utilities framework experience would be preferred but not essential;
· Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or HNC/HND equivalent;
· Awareness of electrical procedures;
· Ability to read and interpret single line drawings;
· Full UK Driving License;