Executive Secretary(Male) (19EXC10SP068) Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||AED8000 - AED10000 per month|
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyses information; prepare presentations.
- Prepare meeting packages, attend and record proceedings, prepare and distribute minutes, communicate committee decisions, and initiate and/or complete any required follow up.
- Respond to and direct requests from all patrons, in person, via telephone and e-mail.
- The candidate is not only meant to support with secretarial duties but also must be able to manage the office.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, think smartly and offer needed support and solutions