Quality Specialist (19EXC11SP073) Saudi Arabia
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and food safety.
- Inspect storing conditions (Room Temperature, Cold and Freezing) and set quality controls and requirements.
- Receive customer complaints and attempt required quality checks and controls to eliminate such complaints.
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management.
- Manage quality abidance level and ensure all employees meet their required quotas.
- Provide quality training and support to concerned departments.
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all production, inventory and logistics departments.
Please note that the candidates must be based in Saudi
Work Hours & Benefits
Working Hours: 9 hours / day (including break) 6 days / week
Basic: 4,000 SAR
Accommodation benefit: 500 SAR
Transportation Benefit: 500 SAR
Yearly Paid Leave
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Food Quality Standards
Logical Thought Process
Attention to Details
Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Graduate Prefer a… , Certification (if any)
Three to five years in food quality control and inspection experience.