Customer Service Specialist - German speaking (INSJ20491) Haarlemmermeer , Nederland
Serving the customers with a virtual smile,you will be the contact point to help in any way with questions and complains. It will be your job to make sure the process runs smoothly since you will be a real life business card!Also don't be worried about not having enough variety when it comes to the main tasks,you will learn all the do's and dont's in the Sales, Customer Service Logistics & Planning departments.
Besides that make sure you efficiently use your multitask skills to reach the deadlines. Last but not least you will be of highly added value to the company, because you will be in direct contact with important customers and running the company processes keeping in mind the main goal to give the maximum service at the minimum costs.
What will be your responsebilities?
Being the first contact point, you will mainly be helping international customers with questions or complains. Your communicative skills will be tested in different situations but remember, the customer is always right and don't forget to listen to there needs as well.
- Helping customers by phone and e-mail in different levels of communication
- Being the best example for a positive experience and feedback
- Being responsible for ordermanagement
- Report and communicate weekly ongoing issues and needs to assigned sales representative
- Take a pro-active approach towards customers with fixed contact moments during the week
- Thinking in a creative way about improving the customer service
Profiel van kandidaat
What qualities do you own?
- 2 years experience in customer service, focus on customer quality;
- German and English speaking;
- Experience in order and timemanagement;
- Experience with Salesforce or any kind of CRM
- High knowledge in excel
- Customer oriented, knowing how and when to respond to there needs
- Communcative skills, pro activeness and a premium service mindset
- Being stress resistant, able to work under presure and deadlines
- Knowledge of fashion industry is a plus
What do you get?
- A competitive salary retail based €2800 on 40 hours inc. holiday allowance
- Monthly bonus
- Benefit package with annual bonus
- Health and welness programs
- Volunteer oppertunities