Grounds Maintenance Operative (RL8643) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP8.72 per hour|
An established and successful grounds maintenance business is recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative to work on a full-time Seasonal contract until September in the Driffield, East Yorkshire area. Standard Working Hours with an immediate start available: Monday to Friday, 40hours per week, with early morning shifts, offering Overtime on Saturday mornings. Due to the locations of the work a current DBS check is required. The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of garden maintenance work including grass cutting, litter picking, cutting back shrubs/bushes, weeding beds, the general upkeep and maintenance of the customer's grounds.
As the Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for;
- Delivering a high quality of workmanship coving all aspects of Grounds Maintenance on sites (Grass Cutting, Hedge Cutting, Weed Control, Pruning, Litter collection, etc).
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating immediately.
- Carry out all works in accordance with business Health, Safety & Environmental policies & procedures; as well as contract-specific plans, Job Sheets, Risk Assessments, and Method Statements.
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for checking their own work
- Be Hardworking, Reliable, and Punctual.
To be considered for the Grounds Maintenance Operative role you will;
- Previous Grounds Maintenance Experience
- Due to the locations of the work a current DBS check is required
The hours are Monday – Friday – Early morning shifts, 40 hours per week
Pay Rate is £8.21per hour & £8.72per hour, offering 1.5 Overtime on hours worked after 5.00 pm or on a weekend
If you have experience with a current DBS check and are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01723 500643