Warehouse Operatives (BK3583) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP7.7 - GBP8.21 per hour|
Warehouse Operatives are required for a prestigious client in the Eastfield area.
We are looking for people who can start immediately, must be available to work Monday-Friday various shift patterns available.
The pay for the role is £7.70-£8.21 dependant upon age, there is frequent overtime available both after shift and on weekends.
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative will include;
- Printing off and scanning incoming orders, ready to pick.
- Work from an order sheet.
- Checking picked orders are correct before packing and labelling prior to dispatch.
To be considered for the role of the Warehouse Operative you will ideally:
- Be motivated, and comfortable working at speed and to targets
- Computer literate and able to work from written instruction, including numerical picking locations.
Benefits for the Warehouse Operative Role:
- Shift Patterns available are 9.00am - 5.00pm, 5.30pm - 9.00pm and also 9.00pm - 9.00am (All shifts are Monday - Friday)
To apply for the position of the Warehouse Operative please contact Sam at Castle Employment 01723 500643 firstname.lastname@example.org