Driver/Loader (RL12074) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP22000 per annum + Plus Overtime|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Driver/Loader to join a leading Engineering & Manufacturing business in the Scarborough area:
- One of the UK's largest Emergency Generator/UPS service and maintenance providers.
- Culture of supporting and promoting staff from within the business
As the Driver/Loader you will be required to:
- Deliver portable load banks and cable to customer sites primarily across the north of England from our Scarborough base.
- Assist engineering team when on site.
- Maintain safe storage of equipment in Scarborough base.
- Manual handling is an essential part of the role as you will also be required to assist the warehouse team when not driving, loading and unloading equipment
- Responsible for safe storage of equipment on site
To be considered for the Load Bank Driver/Loader role you must;
- C1+E Driving Licence
- A valid Digi card and CPC card
- Be comfortable customer-facing
- Be smart in appearance and have a positive attitude
- Be available for early morning starts and weekend working
- This position will require the driver to comply with both the working time directive for Drivers' Hours and Tachographs and the driver must hold a current Tachograph card.
The benefits of the Driver/Loader Role are;
- Some overnight stays (Hotels and expenses will be provided)
- Joining a well-established team
- This is a permanent Zero Hour Contract
- Full-time hours, 40 hrs a week when required, working 8-hour shifts anytime from 06.00 am until 18.00pm, depending on workload
- Holiday 25 days accrued over a twelve-month period between 1st January 31st December
- £22,000 basic, plus Overtime
For further information please contact Tina Tout on 01723 500643 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org