Warehouse Operatives - Nights (BK4493) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP10.91 per hour|
Warehouse Operatives are required to work at a modern, growing company in the Eastfield area.
We are looking for people who can start immediately.We are looking to recruit for candidates to work on a 10pm-6am shift pattern, Sunday through to Thursday.
The pay for the role is £8.65-£10.91 dependant upon age, with a potential opportunity for overtime on weekends and evenings.
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative will include;
- Working in a timely manner to dispatch orders to specification
- Work from an order sheet.
- Checking picked orders are correct before packing and labelling prior to dispatch.
To be considered for the role of the Warehouse Operative you will ideally:
- Be motivated, and comfortable working at speed and to targets
- Computer literate and able to work from written instruction, including numerical picking locations.
Benefits for the Warehouse Operative Role:
- Local commutable work
- Opportunity to work in a clean and modern environment
- Free on-site parking
- Convenient working hours, that could fit around college or university
To apply for the position of the Warehouse Operative please contact Jacob at Castle Employment 01723 500643 firstname.lastname@example.org