Traffic Specialist - Instore Communications (Temporary) (INNE20532) Amsterdam, Nederland
For the Global HQ of an international cosmetics brand based out of Amsterdam we are looking for a Traffic Specialist for a minimum of 3 months. In this role you will be the operational backbone. This team operates globally and you will focus on the operational success and trafficking, ensuring that processes and timings are enhanced. In this role you are the main point of contact for exteral DTP and printers.
Would you like to become part of a rapidly growing global brand and would you like to be part of an experienced and fun team? Let's get in touch!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Create optimal planning for instore communications & products, considering global campaign processes and deadlines of all departments involved (via project management tool Asana);
- Communication with externals e.g. DTP and printers;
- Follow-up on key steps and deadlines in each projects with specialists in the team;
- Ensure that all marketing and operational tasks are complete and delivered according to planning;
- Identify project concerns and delays, and proactively facilitate conversations between internal groups to find solutions;
- Improve processes within your own team and between internal departments to ensure marketing campaigns are run as smoothly as possible.
Profiel van kandidaat
You bring with you:
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a traffic specialist or marketing planner in large organization (preferably in FMCG/Retail) or with a (global) creative agency;
- International experience and working with external partners / stakeholders and with implementing cross-functional projects;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You are highly skilled in project management.
You will receive a market conform salary. Furthermore, they offer you a challenging role within an international organisation, with their HQ in the city center of Amsterdam. The role is for a minimum of 3 months with the opportunity to extend.