HR Administrator (SAE161.51.899.156.48) Byron Bay, Australia
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager SAE Australasia, this role provides exceptional customer service to 400 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Full training will be provided for this permanent, full-time role which is responsible for all HR administration activities including:
- preparation of employment contracts and variation letters (high volume at times)
- maintaining employee files
- coordinating on-boarding and off-boarding administrative processes, preparing paperwork for payroll, processing pre-employment checks
- ESS Issues/queries (resetting passwords, guiding managers and employees in the use of ESS)
- managing visa queries
- updating HR data on the HRIS (including any peripheral HR applications)
- processing invoices (setting up purchase order numbers; payment of invoices etc)
- creating HR reports
- working with the HR and Payroll teams to streamline transactional HR/payroll activities and provide timely and accurate assistance
- providing support on HR projects
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of modern systems/technology (Tech-savvy!)
- Discretion, good judgment and a high level of emotional intelligence
- A natural ability to build strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage change and stay calm under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Free on-site parking on a beautiful Campus
- A fun and supportive team environment
- Career progression and development pathways
- Discounts on our educational programs
- Health & Wellbeing packages including free counselling for employees and family
- Discounts on movie tickets, groceries, petrol & more!
- Collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
Established in 1976, SAE Creative Media Institute provides niche creative media programs to about 10,000 students at more than 50 campuses around the world.
SAE is recognised for providing students with access to the best industry equipment and facilities, employing teaching staff with strong industry experience and delivering hands on teaching and learning in small class environments. The Institute engages with industry to develop curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded in SAE programs are pathways to employment.
Globally, SAE offers an extensive suite of creative media programs, from short courses and professional training through to bachelor and postgraduate degrees.
Diversity and Inclusion
SAE promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online to lodge your application successfully. For enquiries about the role, please contact Sarah Moses on 0408 200 529.
Applications close on Friday, 18 June 2021 at 11:59pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners - thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers.
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.