Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer - Multiple Roles (BBBH8026) Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD33 - AUD39 per hour|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Various opportunities available across Melbourne for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Officers with global organisations and opportunities to grow with the business. Various locations across Melbourne with some flexibility to work from home.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- $33-39ph + super
- Be an integral part of the business
- Supportive team culture
- Large multinational business's known for their regular social events
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for:
- Experience in processing high volume invoices
- Ensure daily mail into Accounts Payable is sorted and batched
- Reconciliation of product invoices
- Timely and accurate processing of supplier tax invoices / adjustment notes, claims and rebates in accordance with Company Policy and ATO Guidelines
- Filling of all Accounts Payable invoice batches
- Assisting with Supplier Statement reconciliations where necessary
- Providing sensational service while representing the organisation
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
- End to End AR
- Reconciliations and claims management
- Allocation of funds
- Preparing rebates
- Maintaining the billing system
- Issue stop credit notices
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Build and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years Full function AP/AR experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate excel skills is desirable
- Problem solver
- A proactive member within a team
How to Apply
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to sophie@twoScotsrecruitment.com.au by clicking APPLY NOW.