PTW & PSCT Manager (22/09/2022) Eurajoki, Finland
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Location: Olkiluoto; Finland
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 6 months (renewable)
The PTW PSCT Manager is in charge of:
Managing of the Permit-To-Work (PTW) team as well as Plant Status Coordination Team (PSCT) of the client. The PTW team consists of about 35 PTW officers for mechanical, electrical and I&C tasks. The PSCT combines the functions of the PTW and Planning & Scheduling with important OVERALL OPERATION knowledge and competencies. The team is responsible to manage the PSM relevant workflows further to Main Control Room (MCR).
- 15 years’ experience in nuclear power plants, preferably in operation and/or permit to work offices
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical, electrical and I&C work orders and blockings.
- Deep knowledge on the EPR technology
- Experience with work orders and blockings.
- Experience with work planning for industrial installations
- Experience with maintenance planning in running nuclear power plants
- Experience with periodic tests in running nuclear power plants
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- Experience with plant management systems for handling of WO and blockings
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- TASKS as PTW and PSCT manager:
- Leading the PTW team and PSCT
- Work planning within PTW and PSCT
- Analysis of blocking mistakes
- Write / update of PTW and PSCT procedures (Blocking, PTW, ...)
- Training of the PTW team, PSCT and of Infield Operators
- Define draining, filling, venting, requalification of systems
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Organization of the execution and normalization of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Follow up of the 3 day’s program for all tasks on the site
- Prioritize activities based on the critical path of the project
- Briefing MCR of the linked activities in the schedule sequence to gain customer shift awareness of the priorities
- Release of some work orders in support to the Customer Shift Supervisor - unblock problems occurring during the release phase and raised by the MCR
- Communicate Temporary Modifications to be set to plant systems
- Supervision of the plant status in relation on needed and available system
- Online trouble shooting – solving of conflicts between different tasks and also coordination of work when needed between several departments (Operation / Maintenance ...)
- Inform the main control room about all activities
- Participation of PSM function related meetings (daily / weekly): to report the current progress to collect information of the priorities in the scheduled works
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.