Loan Processor (NCWlp) St. Louis, Missouri
Loan Processor Requirements:
- 3 years of Commercial loan administration and documentation experience
- Knowledge of applicable bank compliance policies; Bank Secrecy Act, Flood, Fair Credit Act, Regulation E, Regulation DD, Regulation Z, TRID, RESPA and HMDA.
- Understanding of Loan Processing and Laserpro/Fiserv Core systems
Loan Processor Responsibilities:
- Assisting and supporting staff
- Answering calls and emails as they arrive
- Creating and maintaining files in company software
- Collecting, maintaining, reviewing, preparing, and processing documentation
- Providing proactive, professional, effective, and timely communication to diverse base of contacts
- Providing excellent customer service, effectively communicating, and cooperating with all parties involved
- Research, learn, understand, and stay current on industry trends
- Performing other related tasks as assigned
- Continuing to assume responsibilities and help team grow
I partner with companies all over Missouri to place qualified candidates with good companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, email Nash Wergin at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.