Jr. Lender (NCWjrlendwKS7.19) Wichita, Kansas
Jr. Lending Position
Are you looking to get into a bank that values you for who you are, and is willing to train you up in the ways of the banking world? I have partnered up with a bank that has a massive amount of respect for their team of bankers. They are looking forward to welcoming a new team player to the bank.
My client is looking for someone to step into a Jr. lending position. Do you have some experience with auto loans? Personal lending? Are you looking to step into the more lucrative field of Commercial and Ag lending? Fear not! This company will value you for who you are. They are looking to form a long term relationship, and bring someone in that will step into leadership positions when the opportunity arises.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquisition, expansion and retention of commercial relationships using a proactive calling strategy.
- Cross-sell ancillary products and services of the bank.
- Analyzes credit history of applicants and determines loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiates credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications.
- Develops and maintains interest rate structure to be consistent with financial institution policies and procedures, and to be competitive with current market rates.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes loan recommendations to management.
- Daily review, approval, and disposition of commercial overdrafts.
- Reviews new laws and regulations that influence business lending within the financial institution and makes recommendations to management when necessary.
- Provides assistance and recommends training for new commercial loan officers.
- Develops new customer prospects and business for First United.
- Represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting preferred.
Those interested in this role and others throughout the country please contact Nash Wergin @ email@example.com or shoot me a confidential ring or text at 605-301-4771
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.