SBA Lender (NCWsbalend) Brookfield, Missouri
SBA Loan Officer Requirements
- 3+ years in the banking industry with experience in SBA
- Degree in finance or related business fields
- Knowledge with real estate lending and service
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations for bank compliance
- Experience in the management of people
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and lead programs
- Strong management and leadership skills to motivate and develop employees.
- Driving is an essential function, must have a valid license at all times.
SBA Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Be able to plan, evaluate, organize, and integrate
- Recruit, interview and select employees
- Perform performance reviews, training and development, promotion and salary increases, terminations, and disciplinary actions.
- Work with customers and representatives to evaluate and maintain relations
- Perform quarterly stewardship meetings
- Monitor and control service and parts expenditure to maintain profit at the highest percentage
- Provide periodic reports regarding the branch activities and progress
I partner with companies all over Missouri to place qualified candidates with good companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, email Nash Wergin at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.