Jr. Loan Officer (NCWjrlend) Rolla, Missouri
Junior Loan Officer
Junior Loan Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- Strong preference to be in the banking industry
Junior Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Acquisition, expansion and retention of commercial relationships using a proactive calling strategy.
- Cross-sell ancillary products and services of the bank.
- Analyzes credit history of applicants and determines loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiates credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications.
- Develops and maintains interest rate structure to be consistent with financial institution policies and procedures, and to be competitive with current market rates.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes loan recommendations to management.
- Daily review, approval, and disposition of commercial overdrafts.
- Reviews new laws and regulations that influence business lending within the financial institution and makes recommendations to management when necessary.
- Provide assistance and recommend training for new commercial loan officers.
- Develops new customer prospects and business
- Represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs.
I partner with companies all over Missouri to place qualified candidates with good companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, email Nash Wergin at firstname.lastname@example.org