Agricultural Lender (NCWaglend) Hermann, Missouri
Agricultural Loan Officer
Agricultural Loan Officer Requirements:
- Extensive experience in business development in the applicable market
- Personal experience in agriculture is a huge plus (growing up on a farm, working as a farm hand in high school)
- Credit analysis and underwriting experience
- The main tasks of the Ag Lender are to find, solicit, grow, manage, and increase agricultural lending relationships in the market.
- Be mindful of other banking products while networking
- Have knowledge of consumer, mortgage and commercial products
- Have the ability to wear many hats. This is a relationship business, there will be a need to handle business of all sorts that walks in the door
Agricultural Loan Officer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of community banking experience.
- Deep understanding of credit and finance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries about other banking/finance positions, feel free to contact Nash at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.