Commercial Lender (NCWcomlend) Kansas City, Missouri
Commercial Loan Officer
- Extensive experience in business development in the applicable market
- C&I, CRE, Investor, Owner Occupied, SBA
- Credit analysis and underwriting assistance
- The main tasks of the Commercial Lender are to find, solicit, grow, manage, and increase commercial relationships in the market.
- Be mindful of other banking products while networking
- The ability to wear many hats and deal with spur of the moment duties is a necessity
- This is a realtionship oriented industry, preference will be given to individuals that are active in the community and surrounding markets
- 5+ years of traditional bank Commercial, Corporate or Business Banking experience.
- Deep understanding of credit and finance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries about other banking/finance positions, feel free to contact Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.