Senior Credit Analyst (NCWsca) Branson, Missouri
Senior Credit Analyst
Senior Credit Analyst Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of direct credit underwriting, loan audit, or loan review.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with CRE, Construction, and Credit Risk Mgmt.
- Bachelor’s degree required -Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred.
Senior Credit Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide analysis of customer financial statements and ensure that all data entry is accurate and complete
- Responsible for the underwriting of loan requests and annual reviews
- Evaluate and authorize credit limits as well as monitor credit risk
- Interact with current loan/credit customers, prospects, and bank lending officers
- Serve as consultant in the local Credit Committees and related meetings and projects
- Discuss the decision process for credit lines exceeding the local competencies with Headquarters, if applicable
- Responsible for reviewing legal documentation and ensure proper administrative follow up of credit decisions
- Analyze loan data, including data provided by customers, credit bureaus, and bank records on new, renewal, and existing loans to ensure loan worthiness
- Prepare spreadsheets, summaries, reports, and opinions for loan officers and loan committees to aid sound credit decisions on new, renewal, and existing loans
- Discuss lending parameters such as loan structure, cash flow, collateral, character, and other relevant lending issues with Commercial Lending team
- Utilize sound credit analysis techniques to ensure a profitable business portfolio
- Obtain critical information for the monitoring of the buyer portfolio through conducting buyer visits or telephone interviews
- Responsible for monitoring high risk buyers and soliciting proprietary information by establishing a rapport and maintaining contact with Finance Directors and Treasurers through visits and telephone and written correspondence
- Utilize all available information to arrive at consistent grading of buyers within his/her authority or make detailed recommendations to the Supervisor and/or superior when outside authority
- Determine the appropriate credit rating of a company or client being analyzed by performing financial and credit analysis
- Utilize public and proprietary information to determine underlying market trends
- Responsible for conducting company and industry research as needed
- Undertake online research of public records, including, but not limited to county register’s databases, Secretary of State Database, and assessors database, for corporate filings and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings
- Ensure that all necessary information relevant for decision-making is included in the write up for Credit Lines, and review the presentation of credit lines
- Give a second opinion to the Relationship Managers’ preliminary analysis
- Ensure that clients’ financial statements are in line with company’s policies, and express an opinion on the financial situation of the customer
To be considered, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries about other banking/finance positions, email Nash Wergin at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.