HR Manager (JO018155) Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||USD8000 - USD9000 per month|
One of our top Client in Service Sector, is looking forward to recruit HR Manager in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia.
Assist in the execution of various global and local entity people management policies/ processes related to recruiting, training, performance management, compensation & benefit.
- Contribute to the compliance with budgetary requirements –financial, headcount, labour costs and other, supporting worldwide markets.
- Assist implementation of organizational & development requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results.
- Participate to resource development management at local entity level.
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Participate in management of all legal and industrial labour compliance ensuring within local entity that all people are treated with dignity, respect, understanding and fairness.
- Participate in company change process by supporting and executing the development of cultural contexts to accommodate Group and local entity plans.
- Support Talent Acquisition in local employer branding development and talent attraction.
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics and prepared relevant reporting.
- Assist development and execution of appropriate internal and external communication plans.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Minimum Master Degree in Human Resource or equivalent
- Has professional experience of 3 to 5 years, preferably with a single employer
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP and Workday will be considered as a plus
- Multilingual will be considered as an advantage
- Arabic mother tongue
- Fluency in English written and spoken