Construction Deputy Director (JO015317) Murmansk, Russia
|Salary:||USD250 - USD350 per day|
Our Client an Oil and Gas is recruitng for the Position of Construction Deputy Director in Russia
Job Location and Details:
Contract Duration: 12 weeks ON / 8 weeks OFF
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on the Candidate Experience)
- In close collaboration with Construction Director, set up Site team (permanent and on mission basis engineers) and coordinate of the day to day activities related to the Module Fabrication and Modules integration at Site.
- Be a force of proposition to the Project Management in developing, recruiting and implementing full project organization to ensure smooth project development and technical coordination for every step of the execution phase
- Be accountable for the performance of the construction and modules integration
- Ensure adequate contractual communication with all Contractors at Site.
- Control Construction project progress (technical, schedule and costs)
- Manage and actively support the team, creating team spirit and motivation
- Ensure respect of internal and external rules
- Promote innovation and cost reductions when seeking technical solutions, prioritising reliability and safety of installations and personnel and respect of the environment
- Follow-up and coordinate the execution activities by Contractors during Construction at Site, ensuring that safety, environment, cost, planning and quality are respected
- Ensure effective use of the Project Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS) interfaced with Contractor’s system.
- Review and control regularly the quality and consistency of the detailed design deliverables by Contractor
- Liaise with all departments (Procurement, Contract, HSSE, QA/QC, Commissioning and Operations representatives) as appropriate, to ensure design is safe, operable, flexible and maintainable within the contractual requirements
- Ensure adequate preparation related to the transfer of installations to production teams
- Ensure suitable transfer of facilities to operations (including commissioning, assistance to start-up)
- Identify and anticipate any critical problems/issues and propose corrective actions/solution as necessary
- Responsible to ensure and warrant that activities are carried out safely, without any LTI, and with contribution towards continual improvement.
- Responsible for promoting Contractors and Subcontractors management to participate to HSSE Site tour
- Ensure all team members will attend to mandatory HSSE trainings, refresher / expired trainings
- Adhere to HSSE and other policies, Confidentiality, Compliance needs and Procedures.
- Attend mandatory HSSE trainings, refresher / expired trainings and apply them on Procedure/Project activities
Key Performance Indicators
- HSSE: To be within or better than HSSE LNG 2 targets
- To work with as one team spirit with other entities than construction, like HSSE, Commissioning, Operations,
- Construction progress of the assigned Work Package within or better than targets.
- Project Milestones and deadlines reached.
- Project cost kept under control – to inform immediately Construction Director if any risk of deviations and propose solutions.
- Engineering, Project, Construction and Commissioning technical expertise.
- Confirmed skills in Oil and Gas Industry (minimum of 15 years’ experience on LNG project will be recommended)
- Management of multidisciplinary and multicultural team of engineers and technicians.
- Project Management positions at best industry standards in harsh environment and with multi-cultural workforce and complex organization.
- Influencing capacities in key-areas as a Secondee.
- Capable of liaising efficiently with spread-out and remote organization, and of establishing an efficient support network.
- As a Senior Manager, to be a role model, in order to have teams giving their best at work.
- Master’s in chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with expertise in Construction and Projects Management.
- Generalist or former specialized graduated Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in the oil & gas industry including petroleum engineering and surface facilities installations management.
- Strong Experience in Project Management, Construction areas.
- Solid experience in LNG area is a must.