Sr. Machinery Engineer (3 Vacancies) (JO015682) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD400 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Senior Machinery Engineer " willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years’ experience in machinery design, fabrication, installation and commissioning & start-up
- Experience in LNG projects and working in a Lump Sum project environment
- Experience working with EPC contractors
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with pumps, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines, cryogenic pumps
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Accountable for a quality design of machinery engineering deliverables, including design safety aspects and execution planning of machinery field activities
- Leads machinery design and coordination amongst other disciplines. Reviews and processes work activities, discussing and determining priorities in conjunction with Engineering Manager and Heads of Process, Electrical, Mechanical, disciplines together with Operations and Engineering Advisors to ensure that project deliverables are met.
- Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete machinery design per project specifications in a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear
- Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors (BHGE, Siemens, Ibarra, etc) and EPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met.
- Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure field execution at site meets project plans.
- Ensures plans and procedures are developed and design safety aspects are incorporated to mitigate any safety risks for machinery execution activities
Interested Candidate, kindly apply