WHP PVV & STR Supervisor (JO100050) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD450 per day|
We are recruiting for Batch 3 WHP PVV/STR Spv for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Vietnam/ offshore Doha
Duration: Jan 2023 – Mar 2024 (Subject to Renewal)
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the PVV SPDT on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for daily monitoring construction progress and report to PVV SPDT.
- Verify and coordinate the piping prefabrication.
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification and follow-up of any Non-Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs)
- Oversees manufacturing records books
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with the Pre-commissioning Superintendent.
- Have an Associate's or BS/HND/BTS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for Topsides.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- Familiar with COMPANY General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Familiar with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and piping isometrics.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel & CTR workers/supervisors.
- Good supervisions and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ability in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.