QC Supervisor E & I (JO2000211) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per day|
We are recruiting for B – QC Supervisor E & I for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore
28 Days ON and 28 Days OFF
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid.
Only ON Days Paid
Duration: Oct 2022 – Sep 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for preparation and quality controlling the construction activities to the works related to Project, including HSE:
- To ensure compliance with HSE legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To participate in the risk analysis as required to ensure safe and timely execution of the works.
- Conducts daily safety tours, toolbox talk audits and ensures all safety issues are reported through site management in a timely manner.
- Delivers onshore construction projects, ensuring that no additional remedial work is required.
Scope and development:
- Ensures that the resources and organization from CONTRACTOR are adequate with regards to the workload related to quality control on Structural activities,
- Ensures that all required inspections, audits or equipment certification required are performed in time and that all corrective action plan is properly implemented by CONTRACTOR
- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely CONTRACTOR performance, work schedule and progress
- Implements the weekly/monthly Yard progress for Quality Control aspects
- Liaises with EPCIC CONTRACTOR QA/QC Team and Certifying Authority for Control implementation
- Centralizes and maintain all the Quality documentation produced on Yard and ensure follow up and traceability,
- Attend all Inspection activities as per approved ITP
- Conduct Site Quality Surveillance / Monitoring and Participate to audits as required.
- Ensures the readiness on due time and the compliance to COMPANY rules and procedures of all cargo to be transferred to / from sites, for all disciplines,
- Ensures EPCIC CONTRACTOR personnel training and qualification compared to the activities to be performed,
- Participates on request to Construction / site meetings with CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTORS.
- Participates on request to QA/QC meetings with all relevant parties
- Participates on request in the regular HSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours
- Ensures all construction/fabrication documents are verified and compliant to technical requirements
- Ensures that all fabrication steps, pre-commissioning and load-out activities are properly completed,
- Reports on regular basis about construction/installation efficiency, and potential drifts on quality, planning and/or cost.
- Provides Quality Control indicators (KPI’s) and remedial actions to ensure quality efficiency
- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system
- Proposes actions plan and corrective actions for any deficiency, anomaly or non-compliance.
- Stops the work when necessary & report immediately to CSR/HSE Superintend any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice
- Maintains good relationships with CONTRACTOR but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
- Prepares a Return on experience (ROX) for Quality Control discipline
- Carries out any other duties/projects may be assigned by the hierarchy.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Structural Engineering discipline.
- Experience in similar position (years): minimum 10 years. As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Oil & Gas Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc.
- Valid Welding (AWS, CSWIP, IWI) and NDT (ISO 9712, ASNT, PCN) Inspector certificate
- Preferable Coating Inspector Certified (NACE / FROSIO).
- Sound knowledge in International Codes and Standards (ASME, AWS, ISO etc.).
- Familiar with Completion Tools / OPERCOM Methodology,
- Good knowledge of the industrial context, contract practice and Oil & Gas operations in general.
- Computer literate,
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment.