Team Leader (Metro Projects) (JO152345) India
|Salary:||USD5000 - USD6000 per month|
Our Engineering Group for Transportation Services in India is looking for Team leader (Indian Metro Project - Metro/Train Experience is must) to be based in southern part of India.
Position : Long term / Permanent Hire.
Location : South India
Responsible for overall management, coordination, ensuring compliance with the contract and liaison with senior management of CLIENT.
- Lead the detailed design task team. Ensure all deliverables are prepared in accordance with quality and time constraints.
- As the representative of the Consultant, communicate with Employer and report to JV member firms.
- Review the previous and on-going related studies and data collected.
- Identify appropriate design codes and standards in collaboration with the Design Standards for XXX Metro Rail Project - Phase-I and XXX Metro Rail Project - Phase-I Extension.
- Review of detailed Design for Civil/Architectural works.
- Recommend the Underground Safety system including ventilation system, firefighting system and evacuation method.
- Review of Basic Design for underground facility including station air-conditioning system and tunnel ventilation system.
- Basic Design for Railway systems consists of Signaling, Telecommunications, Traction Power Supply, Substations, Rolling Stock and Maintenance Equipment, OCC, PIS and AFC.
- Discuss with the Document and Cost Manger, Contract Manager for preparation Bid Documents.
- Assist the Employer in bid issue, pre-bid conference, response to the bidder’s questions, prepare the Addendums if necessary.
- Conduct bid clarification meeting with the evaluated bidders.
- Prepare the Bid Evaluation Reports.
- Draft the Contract Agreements for signing.
- Study and propose optimized solutions for O&M.
- Develop planning and strategy for O&M.
- Estimate O&M cost.
- Review and approve the documents submitted by the Contractors related to O&M.
- Coordination between various Contractors and statutory agencies for O&M related activities.
- Ensure implementation of strategy for O&M during DLP
- Coordinate all elements of the construction activities.
- Make suitable arrangement for monitoring the performance of the Contractors and their sub-contractors.
- Monitor the Contractor’s compliance with regard to the insurance, bond obligation as well as the labor and tax laws.
- Coordinate with all the parties in assisting CLIENT in the preparation of public relations information.
- Review of Design and plan the traffic management plan during construction.
- Assist CLIENT to organize Traffic Management.
- Supervise the identification of underground utility facilities and buried materials (e.g. existing foundations).
- Assist CLIENT for supervision of utility relocation until the completion of consulting service.
- Review the relevant social requirements applied to CLIENT Metro Rail Project Phase 2.
- Analyze the risks and vulnerabilities for social issue in construction.
- Develop the tender documents in preparing social requirements.
- Post-graduate in Engineering /Science in Engineering in relevant field
- Graduate in Civil Engineering / Science in Engineering in Relevant field
- Must have min 20 years of Professional experience
- Working experience in metro projects with underground Tunneling experience is must
- Experience in Design and PMC Works.