Commissioning Mechanical Lead Engineer - (JO015773) Jiangsu, China
|Salary:||USD500 - USD550 per day|
Our Client is looking for a Mechanical Commissioning Lead Engineer for the module’s fabrication phase for the below terms and conditions in China
Mechanical Commissioning Lead Engineer
Job Location and Details:
Location: COSCO Yards
Contract Duration: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF, 6 days per week
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on the Candidate Experience)
Rotating and Turbomachinery CSU Lead Expert
- Provide mechanical commissioning input and oversight for all phases on LNG project.
- Represent the mechanical commissioning for the FAT & SAT.
- Review operational test procedures and represent mechanical commissioning team during the site tests.
- Responsible for the development of all aspects of the Commissioning and Completions systems from installation through to the handover of the mechanical completion activities.
- Coordinates activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
- Supervises and actively lead commissioning field activities in behalf of CPY.
- Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities through the application of the work permit system.
- Provide a smooth transition from the commissioning phase to operational phase.
- Follow-up of Construction and pre-commissioning activities.
- Highlight technical problems encountered and propose corrective actions.
- To ensure employment of work force productively and efficiently at all times in order to minimize cost and maximize output.
- To drive mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning activities at site;
- Identify technical problems, agree corrective actions and follow up with their implementation.
- Ensure that commissioning procedures follow national regulations and HSE standards in-line with all current legislation and practices whilst meeting production targets.
- Establish commissioning Section policies and procedures.
- Set commissioning Section strategy and standards with the LNG goals and objectives, while managing budget/cost control, safety standards, training and staff development.
- Participate in developing and manage a sequence plan to ensure continuity in commissioning performance improvements.
- Mechanical engineering degree from an accredited university.
- Total years of experience are 10-15 years in different commissioning, engineering, operational support roles at least 10 years in LNG or cryogenic or Oil & Gas plants.
- Significant experience in Cryogenic operation for LNG.
- Proven track record as an Commissioning Senior level
- Experience with Large Aero-derivative Gas turbines and refrigerant compressor.