Offshore Supervisor STR /PVV (JO202212) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD450 per day|
We are recruiting for Offshore Supervisor STR /PVV for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore
Duration: Dec 2022 – Jul 2023 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for preparation and quality controlling the construction activities to the works related, including HSE:
- To ensure compliance with HSE legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To participate in the risk analysis as required to ensure safe and timely execution of the works.
- Conducts daily safety tours, toolbox talk audits and ensures all safety issues are reported through site management in a timely manner.
Scope and development:
- Ensures that the resources and organization from CONTRACTOR are adequate with regards to the workload related to quality control on Structural activities,
- Ensures that all required inspections, audits or equipment certification required are performed in time and that all corrective action plan is properly implemented by CONTRACTOR.
- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely CONTRACTOR performance, work schedule and progress.
- Liaises with EPCIC CONTRACTOR QA/QC Team and Certifying Authority for Control implementation,
- Centralizes and maintain all the Quality documentation produced and ensure follow up and traceability,
- Attend all Inspection activities as per approved ITP.
- o Conduct Site Quality Surveillance / Monitoring and Participate to audits as required.
- o Participates on request to Construction / site meetings with CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTORS.
- Participates on request to QA/QC meetings with all relevant parties
- Participates on request in the regular HSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours;
- Ensures all construction/fabrication documents are verified and compliant to technical requirements.
- Support E&I pre-commissioning and commissioning activities when requested.
- Reports on regular basis about construction/installation efficiency, and potential drifts on quality, planning and/or cost.
- Provides Quality Control indicators (KPI’s) and remedial actions to ensure quality efficiency.
- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system.
- Proposes actions plan and corrective actions for any deficiency, anomaly or non-compliance.
- Stops the work when necessary & report immediately to CSR/HSE Superintend any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice.
- Maintains good relationships with CONTRACTOR but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
- Prepares a Return on experience (ROX) for Quality Control discipline
- Carries out any other duties/projects may be assigned by the hierarchy.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering discipline.
- Experience in similar position (years): minimum 10 years. As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Oil & Gas Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc.
- CompEX certified with more than 5 years post certification valid certificate.
- Sound knowledge in International Codes and Standards (ASME, AWS, ISO etc.).
- Familiar with Completion Tools / OPERCOM Methodology,
- Good knowledge of the industrial context, contract practice and Oil & Gas operations in general.
- The ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company and to demonstrate leadership. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of international QA/QC standards, legislation, codes of practice, etc., audit/inspection techniques and procedures.
- Good computer skill and ability to use relevant software.
- Fluent in English – Both verbal and written