Offshore CSR CD-CE (JO015972) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD350 per annum|
We are recruiting for Batch 2 Superintendent- CSR CD-CE for one of our Oil and Gas Company in Doha Offshore, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Offshore
Rotation 4 WEEKS ON AND 4 WEEKS OFF
New Offshore Rotation due to COVID: 6X2X8
8 Weeks ON/ 2weeks Quarantine/ 6 Weeks Off
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid
2 Travel Days per contract duration (Paid 50% of normal day Rate)
Rotational Allowance provided.
During Quarantine days paid 50% of the day Rate
Tentative Mobilization date: 01-JUL-2021
End of Contract: 31-MAR-2022 (Subject to Renewal)
Mob/Demob ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs and PRODOM software
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review and approve all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- Follow and assist Contractor Hook Up preparation:
- Propose design optimization in order to minimize the offshore works.
- Attend Hook-Up optimization workshops with CTR and monitor the actions progress
- Work Packs and Job cards validation
- Material list preparation validation
- Offshore working procedures preparation and review (lifting procedures, SIMOPS, PTW etc.)
- Ensures all construction/fabrications documents are verified and compliant to technical requirements.
- Planning: follow up. making sure that the tasks are planned consistently and in line with the manpower available during the offshore campaign
- Participates to all Construction / site meetings with Contractor/Subcontractors.
- Ensures that for all disciplines, Contractor have adequate resources (equipment and manpower) mobilized in due time to perform the job.
- Ensures that all required inspections, audits, or equipment certification required are performed in time and that all corrective action plan is properly implemented by Contractor.
- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely Contractor performance, work schedule and progress.
- Ensure that all fabrication steps and pre-commissioning activities are properly completed for ready for commissioning.
- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system.
- Liaises with the Certification Society as required to ensure compliance with rules and regulations. Validated or correct the weekly/monthly site progress.
- Stop the work when necessary & report immediately to Contractor any anomaly, violation & unsafe practice.
- Participate as Company Representative in the regular HSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours.
- Maintains good relationships with Contractor but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
- Provide adequate supports and assistance during commissioning activities
- Prepare and participate to the close-out report.
- Control that supervision team is well performing and that sufficient resources are in place to secure properly the activity.
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Contractor’s, Sub-CTR’s and Vendors detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Topsides Package Hook-up Leader on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring construction progress and report to Topsides Package Hook-up Leader.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Topsides Package Hook-up Leader.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Review contractor’s construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification and follow-up of any Non-Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.