Process Engineer (JO015820) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for the Position Process Engineer for one of our Oil and Gas Company in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha / Malaysia/ Indonesia
Tentative Mobilization date: ASAP OR Less than 1 Month.
End of Contract: 30-NOV-2023 (Subject to Renewal)
Mob/ Demob: Allowance
Medical Insurance: Provided
No Allowance for local candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master degree in process system engineering,
- Experience: minimum 10 years’ experience, and minimum 1 years as Lead Process Eng. in process field in Oil and Gas activities. Strong experience in process engineering and flow assurance with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Oil and Gas Standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate, especially in process simulation.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Good analytical skills
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSEQ procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Follow-up of engineering development activities progress related to Process and Utilities systems for the various MP division projects by contractors, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable). The scope of activities will concern both green field (new development) as well as brownfield activities (on existing platforms). The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor (if applicable) documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSEQ regulation, international codes, BV and SOLAS applicable rules,
- Develop pre-FEED and FEED Process scope in line with Pre-Project and Statement of Requirements; ensure consistency in various FEED process documentations and deliverables and ITT documents,
- Develop EPC Process discipline scope in line with FEED project and Statement of Requirements; ensure consistency in various EPC process documentations and deliverables and ITT documents,
- Assist Corporate Planning & Development team members in addressing the process concerns and queries, when required,
- Supervision, control, review and co-ordination of process engineering development in compliance with project specifications and procedures, COMPANY specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety.
- Review and approve, in accordance with applicable procedures and requirements, the dynamic simulation calculations reports, P&IDs, datasheets, material selection, control and safety philosophies, sizing calculations, H&M balances, etc…
- Define, follow up and evaluate the process discipline studies to be carried out by Contractors,
- Monitor process discipline studies during all engineering phases (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting).
- Identify any optimization in the design dossier to be implemented in the early stage of concept design,
- Promote alternatives for process design to reduce and optimize the offshore installations weight,
- To supervise and promote cost-saving solutions in the design of the offshore installations,
- Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters,
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects is considered in the design performance,
- Participate actively in the making of technical decisions, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
- Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection,
- Assistance to contract documents finalization,
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management.