Specialist Greenfield Planning/Scheduling (JO015829) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Specialist Greenfield Planning/Scheduling” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 36 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in Economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
- Experience working on major offshore development projects is essential (>$1BN)
- At least Fifteen (15) years’ experience in project scheduling and controls for EPC oil and gas facilities capital projects / operating companies.
- At least Ten (10) years field scheduling experience on Major projects (>$1BN)
- Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills, ability to work with others.
- Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software, Excel and Power Point.
- Good Computer skills.
- Willing to relocate to required project site.
- Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
- Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise to the EPCOL PMT.
- Reviews Contractor(s) project control procedures (home office and field control procedures) to ensure that EPCL requirements are met.
- Ensures that the schedule control and progress procedures are executed by the Contractor(s) to monitor its schedule control activities and progress reporting.
- Coordinates, monitors, and assesses Contractor(s) efforts in development of the Contract Master Schedule (CMS) and the Progress Measurement System.
- Advises the EPC Contractor's organization with respect to adequacy of project controls tools, reports and schedules.
- Reviews Contractors schedules submitted with their bids. Verifies bidders’ schedules for logical links, durations and overall achievability
- Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule for stewardship purposes.
- Advises Project Controls Head, Business Manager and project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends. Assists Business Head in developing and reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented.
- Monitors and appraises the performance of the Contractor(s) compared to agreed control plans in the areas of progress and schedule control.
- Reviews and checks Contractor(s) progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement. Verifies reviews and endorses claimed progress reported by Contractor(s).
- Reviews, monitors and control the Contractor(s) EPC schedules for all project activities for logic, level of detail, interfaces, etc (e.g., Level 3, Level 4, short-term look-ahead schedules).
- Reviews Contractor(s) main subcontractor schedules and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into the overall EPC schedules.
- Reviews Contractor(s) vendors and suppliers for both critical equipment and bulks and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into into the overall EPC schedules.
- Reviews and endorses schedule and progress baselines and forecast prepared by Contractor(s).
- Analyzes schedule and progress trends reported by Contractor(s).
- Reviews schedule basis of Contractor(s) change proposals - reviews and endorses changes with regards to schedule and progress impact.
- Analyzes the planned quantity metrics projections for all home office and site disciplines (e.g., Piping, Civil, Electrical, etc.). Monitors actual metrics quantities completed against planned.
- Supports PMT with ongoing project schedule and progress analysis, reporting and forecasting activities:
- Develops and maintains project schedules and ensuring that these products reflect the approved project design/execution scope.
- Analyzes schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts.
- Prepares and compiles Weekly and Monthly Reports (schedule & progress) input to COMPANY Major Projects Reports.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from PMT related to scheduling and reporting, including development of progress metrics, and/or key performance indicators.
- Conducts briefing sessions for PMT with respect to planning and scheduling requirements and processes.
- Assists Project Controls Head with the verification of physical progress submitted by Contractor(s) on a monthly basis and works with project accounting personnel within the Business Team as part of the monthly invoice and payment cycle.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply