CPP Pre-commissioning Coordinator (JO100010) Qatar
We are recruiting for CPP Pre-commissioning Coordinator for one of our Clients in Doha Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Korea/ Vietnam/ Doha Offshore
Contract Duration: 24 Months
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- Pre-Commissioning experience is required on topsides EPCIC Project and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as EN, ISO, ASTM, NACE and SSPC. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication, inspection and pre-commissioning.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiar with PRODOM/MANASA/ICAPS
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- During construction and pre-commissioning phases, the job holder shall:
- Participate to KOM with Contractor/Subcontractor wrt Discipline matters,
- Interface with CONTRACTOR pre-commissioning Manager and CPY Construction team,
- Interface with COMPANY commissioning team,
- Ensure that ICAPS is daily updated by CONTRACTOR,
- Review and approve the different Pre-Commissioning report issued by the Contractor and/or Subcontractors/Vendors on a daily basis.
- Ensure the completeness and delivery schedule of Vendor documentation, reporting, vendor procedures, handover certificates, etc
- To ensure Vendor’s recommendation for preservation procedures are applied and followed via CTR tool,
- To ensure Vendor’s/equipment/package punch list coordination and input into ICAPS,
- Responsible to identify priorities in the CONTRACTOR punch list clearance to be in accordance with subsystem priorities,
- To review RFC dossier and manage its distribution through CPY SPDT before approval by CSR
- To ensure that at time of Sail away, any remaining PL are clearly identified and entered into ICAPS,
- Stop & report immediately to Topside Company Site Representative any anomaly or non-conformity,
- Attend the various construction meetings, and provide support to the CSR in its various reviews
- Participate to construction, HSE or QAQC specific audits or visits; Provide regular inspection & activity reports.
- Follow up on the implementation of decided action plans, or other mitigation plan issued.
- Review and approve the different inspection reports issued by the Contractor and/or Subcontractors/Vendors on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Contractor and Vendors personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Issue Non-Conformance reports or review Contractor Non-Conformance reports and validate dispositions. Intervene as necessary where warranted.
- Issue and/or participate in the issuance of CMS Deviation applicable to Mechanical activity.
- Participate in the resolution of DEV and TQ with the support of MP Mechanical / Rotating Engineer.
- Assist reporting during all phases and more particularly the close-out report and lesson learn.