Lead Process Hot Section (JO015680) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD400 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Lead Process Hot Section " willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 20 years’ experience as a senior Process Engineering with a broad knowledge of Engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore facilities design, construction, and operations.
- At least 5 years’ experience with gas treating (Acid Gas removal, Sulfur Recovery, gas/condensate/water separation, water stripping, condensate stabilization)
- EPC detailed design experience with large O&G facilities
- Commissioning and Start-up experience highly desirable
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Provides Process engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise while supervising and administering Process team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of Process engineering scope of work in EPC contract, advices and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
- Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering Team and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with COMPANY Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and COMPANY Project Management System (PMS).
- Manages EPC Contractor's Process engineering activities including validation of personnel numbers, qualifications, and experience; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
- Assesses and validates EPC Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Manages the technical attachments and scope descriptions to all fabrication and construction contracts and the timely delivery to all purchase orders.
- Leads the Master’s Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution.
- Responsible for the Process engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing, and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply