I&C Head Shared Resource (JO015984) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD350 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for an " I&C Head Shared Resource” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in Economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrument Engineering or equivalent.
- 15 years’ experience working in Instrument and Controls in an Oil & LPG Storage & Loading project and gas industry having broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction, and operations.
- Previous knowledge of Brownfield engineering and execution is desired
- Requires demonstrated broad Instruments & Controls equipment and systems experience (Snyder DCS, Snyder Triconix SIS, Virtualization) and familiarity with relevant manufacturing processes and relevant industry codes
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ensure Instrument and Control (I&C) engineering activities are conducted in accordance with project specifications and approved variations if any. Accountable for a quality design of I&C engineering deliverables, including design safety aspects and execution planning of I&C field activities
- Drive work execution, ensuring technical alignment and quality with various disciplines stakeholders from both PMT and EPC Contractor. Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete I&C design per project specifications in a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear
- Manage the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) purchase order with the EPC Contractor and System Vendor in accordance with the roles and responsibilities given in the contract to ensure safe and seamless integration of the systems without any disturbance to the existing operating facilities.
- Drive Contractor to develop plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of project activities and provide data (narrative, charts, graphs), change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Support multi-discipline activities providing I&C expertise to other disciplines as necessary, in support of completing activities within schedule and making appropriate recommendations to management on I&C issues.
- Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors and EPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met.
- Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure field execution at site meets project plans.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply BEFORE 5TH May 2021