NFL ICSS / Instrumentation SNR Eng. Engineer (JO017433) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD450 - USD550 per day|
We are recruiting for NFL ICSS / Instrumentation SNR Eng. Engineer for one of our Clients in Doha, Qatar.
Industry: Oil and Gas
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Qatar
Duration: Oct 2022 – Oct 2027 (Subject to Renewal)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To liaise with other interface and technical engineers, all discipline engineers involved in the management of the NFL project and with contractor personnel handling technical design and interfaces.
- The job holder shall also make sure that non contractual obligations are properly addressed by EPCcontractor.
- To organize and/or attend technical interface and technical meetings as necessary.
- To ensure consistence and correct design compliance both under area of responsibility and with other areas during the various phase of EPC detailed design, procurement, fabrication, installation and animate dedicated transverse technical, schedule and cost coordination between packages as required to ensure all requirements for EPC activities are complied with.
- To ensure timely review of documentation by COMPANY interfaces to identify clashes/conflicts
- To develop an interface, register for scope to combine with the Project master interface register
- To prepare before start of the FEED the engineering contractor SOW
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the design of the instrumented control and safety systems (ICSS) , Telecommunication and IS applications of NFL project and its specific brownfield and new site scope.
- To manage technical communication interface with Other Operators during Pre-FEED, FEED and EPCIC phases
- Participate in equipment FAT, IFAT, SAT, DVT and other inspections at site/vendor premises as required
- Assist in developing agreements with Other COMPANY and government entities before start of FEED and or EXECUTE phases
- To follow up 3rd party interfaces (ie Logistic) during FEED and EPCIC phases
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP
- meetings, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits.
- To organize, control and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during FEED and EPCIC phases.
- To assist EPCIC Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary.
- To ensure that EPCIC Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities
- and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation to Project Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering in a relevant discipline
- Professional Experience in ICSS / Control room architecture [+HMI] Engineering / interface and Project
- Management (years): 15
- Strong engineering knowledge and experience in ICSS design either in greenfield and brownfields projects, Offshore experience is required, specification / design of subsea FO splitter experience req’d
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Well Head Platforms Projects and Operations would be a plus.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings