Process Engineering Lead (JO0001) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Process Engineering Lead" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work hours per day: 10hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Current Location: Qatar & TBD (Overseas Location)
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Leads the Process Engineering activities to ensure that the Contractor’s Process Engineering, Offshore Topsides Facilities Engineering, comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the Contractor to promote compliance.
- Leads the development of Contractors Process Engineering deliverables such as Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs); Line list, Datasheets, Technical reports and calculations.
- Plans and schedules the Process engineering deliverables to enable efficient project execution, ensuring technical alignment and compliance with COMPANY operational policies, standards of business conduct and project management system.
- Leads key design workshop and ensure that Process design recommendations are correctly implemented, and actions closed before the end of EPCI (Lessons Learned, Value Engineering, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, engineering criticality assessment, etc.).
- Supervises the Engineering interface between other Topside’s engineering disciplines, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) and Pipeline engineering and the following teams: Operations, Drilling, Well Management, the Jacket, the pipelines from the Topsides perspective.
- Supports Offshore Engineering Manager in monitoring the Contractor’s progress on delivery of the required documents in the Process Engineering of Topsides and Pipeline disciplines.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts with respect to the disciplines involved in delivery of the Process Engineering related to Topsides and Pipelines Engineering and ensures endorsement of Process Technical deviations to Company specifications when required.
- Ensure compliance with management of change procedures for changes in the Contractors design or deviations from the Company directives.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in discipline with at least five years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects.
- Experience with EPCI contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Recognized as a team-player.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply before 22nd Sep 2021