SAP Business Analyst (JO015410) Qatar
|Salary:||USD550 - USD650 per day|
Our reputed Client an Oil and Gas Company is urgently looking for a “SAP Business Analyst” in Doha Qatar.
Terms and Conditions:
Location: Doha Qatar
Contract Duration: 12 Months (Subject to Renewal)
Working Days: 5 days, 10 hrs
Dead Line to Apply before 8th November 2020
Bachelor or Masters level degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- Ten years or (8) years of experience in a business environment with specific exposure in Business Process and Data Analysis relating to Project Management required, preferably in oil and gas industry. Minimum 5 years in a Senior position
- SAP Certification in SAP relevant module (PS) would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge in Master data object definitions and models would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Process Analysis, Modelling, Optimizing and Workflow automation.
- Experience in business process analysis, modelling, notation, process improvement methodologies, optimization strategies and statistical process control.
- Documentation and diagramming approaches used to describe typical business components including entity relationship diagrams, process diagrams, and workflow diagrams.
- Good exposure of Project Management principles and practices.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Thorough understanding of Business Process management and ability to plan / conduct study, and document the results
- Good inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills are required to provide the support and produce documentation.
- A proven self-starter and team player and be able to coordinate with other team members in completing assigned tasks.
- Expert proficiency in using MS Office suite applications and Power BI.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct gap analysis on Business Processes to identify bottlenecks, constraints, dependencies, risks, opportunities for improvement, automation and integration
- Develop and analyse documentation and processes to support Business processes
- Consult with multiple business process owners to identify, define and document current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements.
- Maintain skills in Business process design and to enable further development of the Directorate Enterprise Architecture.
- Conduct Fit-Gap Analysis on Business / System Process & identify / develop enhancement Documentation