Head Quality Desalination & He4 (100022) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD500 - USD550 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Head Quality Desalination & He4" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Work hours per day: 10hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Provides input to the Procurement and Construction Surveillance Programs per the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and supports Engineering Surveillance Program.
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors Engineering, Procurement and Construction quality efforts
- Establishes Company surveillance assessment schedules and ensures assessments are conducted timely in manner.
- Coordinates and participates in Engineering, Procurement and Construction phase Quality Audits and verification of follow-up activities.
- Establishes, conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedure
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's quality audit schedules
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor’s Quality personnel assigned to the project
- Ensures appropriate personnel review & approve deliverables of EPC Contractor & any sub-contractors (e.g., Plans, ITPs, etc)
- Establishes KPIs to monitor Contractor’s quality performance.
- Stewards the resolution of quality issues and or elevates to PQM as required
- Interfaces with Head of Vendor Quality Surveillance for Equipment and Materials
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish quality plans and procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting (DR), Specification Deviation Request (SDR), Non-conformance (NCR) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR).
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- Collaborative management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish & maintain genuine & responsive relationships
- Demonstrates the high level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reports.
- Ensures COMPANY Lessons Learned are implemented and verified
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 15 years’ experience with Quality Management Programs and Quality Control activities for execution of mega projects in the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree Metallurgical, Welding, Mechanical or Science
- Experience with multi-national contractors & vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG Plants and facilities.
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to troubleshoot project issues.
- Experience with conducting audits and assessments of work processes and procedures.
- Experience with LNG plant construction including pneumatic testing, preservation procedures and flange management.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply