Head Process EPC (JO015735) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD500 per day|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a " Head of Process EPC " willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of ten (15) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process engineering facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Process engineering experience (process simulations, Heat& Material Balance development, PFD & P&ID development, hydraulics calculations, pressure relief calculations, equipment sizing) and familiarity with relevant LNG systems (NGL Recovery, LNG Liquefaction, Storage and Loading, Utilities)
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
Key Job Accountabilities
- Execute assigned project engineering responsibilities (see “Key Result Areas” below) for Process engineering to ensure execution, technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
Key Result Areas:
- Drives the EPC Contractor’s (and sub-supplier’s) engineering execution of process engineering scope which includes handling and administration of purchase order deliverables, adherence to engineering execution and quality surveillance plans, tracking/reporting on implementation of agreed lessons learned, attending quality audits and technical reviews.
- Coordinates Company’s/Contractor’s/3rd-Party involvement in FMEA/C&E/HAZOP workshops, Spare Parts/EPL workshops and machine Design Audit reviews.
- Coordinates all relevant discipline inputs for the process engineering
- Provides input to periodic management–level project review meetings and reports, general project expediting to support vendor’s (and the EPC Contractor’s) overall project schedule, fulfilment of Onshore Project’s vendor documentation (DFO) requirements and spare parts (EPL) requirements.
- Liaise with the Onshore Project’s resident “Vendor Quality Surveillance Engineer” (VQSE), 3rd Party Quality Inspector(s), the EPC Contractor’s resident engineering and quality assurance representatives at OEM sites (and associated manufacturing locations) and with other Area Engineer subordinates (located at the same location or at key sub-suppliers for this PO, as required) and with the OEM Project Management team and the broader OEM organization through completion of all equipment PO deliverables to the extent necessary to ensure satisfactory completion of the above objectives.
- Support the Onshore Project Team (based in the EPC Contractor’s home office) by providing an additional technical and procurement resource, information, expediting, validation/monitoring of vendor’s reported monthly progress metrics (KPI)’s, tracking and reporting commercial/technical “issue identification and resolution” plans.
- Provides liaison between the primary interfacing organizations (Onshore Project / EPC Contractor / OEMs) and Stakeholders (e.g. OPCO) as required.
- Position reports directly (formally) to Engineering Manager located at the EPC Contractor’s home office, and communicates cooperatively (informally) with the PMT all levels of the engineering, business and administrative staff at EPC Contractor’s home office.
- The position supports the PMT’s Engineering Manager based at EPC Contractor’s home office; who is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of critical systems.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
- Works in a project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages everyone to perform their best every day on every task.
- Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures.
- Works effectively within established policies and procedures, and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.
- Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply