Lead Quality EPC-2 LOT N/N3 LNG Tanks (JO10000) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Lead Quality EPC-2 LOT N/N3 LNG Tanks " willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Work hours per day: 10hrs./day
Workdays per Week: 6 days/week
Workday per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Drive’s company safety culture project wide.
- Provides support and direction to EPC contractors.
- Review of tank fabrication and erection and testing requirements.
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors construction surveillance/quality efforts and supports Engineering and Procurement surveillance programs.
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved I&TP
- Check’s completeness and correctness of I&TP check sheets and deliverables.
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's Project Quality Plans & procedures
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's quality audit schedules
- Conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training
- Interfaces with Contractor and provides feedback on material preservation
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote, & establish and implement existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractor’s quality management system and project specification compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
- Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities.
- Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Plans, ITP’s and other Contractor’s deliverable as directed by Head of Quality-EPC 2
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry. At least 7 years in lead / supervisory role.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Mechanical, Materials or Science.
- Experience with multi-national contractors, those involved in Piping fabrication yards and construction of LNG Onshore facilities
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects with specific experience on quality activities related to Piping prefabrication, welding & NDE, painting yards and preservation efforts.
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility
Interested Candidate, kindly apply